Who is it for?:
• Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just a J.O.B.
• Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
• Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and networking skills
• Technology-driven and ability to learn new systems quickly
• Competitive, but also willing to work for the greater good of the team
• Nurture client relationships and be an invaluable consultant in order to turn buyers into clients and generate repeat and referral customers
• Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process.
• Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
• Hold buyer consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then show properties that meet those needs
• Conduct open houses to promote agency listings
• Have local knowledge of the community and market conditions to answer questions about potential homes, similar properties, and the surrounding neighborhoods.
• Past sales experience is preferred
• Self-motivation and drive
• Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
• Leads… lots of leads, hundreds a month provided to our agents
• First-class marketing materials from videos and photos to brochures and postcards
• Back-office transaction & sales support to help you sell more
• A proven training program for new and experienced agents alike
• Great family-like atmosphere and culture